Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Day Getaway

It is rare we see the snow in the south and yet in less than 1 year we have seen an accumulation of the flaky stuff in our area. Seeing the south in the snow is a revealing glimpse of another world. A world in which the trees are different, the rooftops shine bright and you get the feeling as if this is the first time you have seen this place.

One of the many things I enjoy about vacation is the unfamiliarity of the areas I visit. It makes me feel like I have stepped outside my comfort zone and each place I visit is new to me.

I guess that's what snow does to me.   I feel like I am somewhere else and my world has changed into a dreamy wonderland right out of a holiday movie.

So, Cheers to snow! I imagine living with it everyday can make it more of a hindrance than a cognitive catalyst!  I was able to take a mini-vacation and never leave my home with all thanks to the snow!



0 comments Click On COMMENTS To Post: