Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nexus One: Day One

I am glad to say I now own the nexus one.  I saw an interesting piece of data come across the twitter feeds that said that only 80k have been sold.  So, of course, this means that not many people have it.  I must admit, I know of no other in my circle of tech geek friends.  I feel priveldged to be at a point with T-Mobile service to add such a great mobile device to my arsenal.

Well, here it is.  My first person demo of the nexus one.  I had no idea I would spend over 5 minutes just walking through some of these 'simple' details.  I first check out the animated logo as the phone turns on and then dive right into the basic operations.

After a quick look around, I flip it sideways and enjoy the high quality screen on landscape and jump right in to a few Google staple applications including Gmail, Calendar and Goggles. Without further adieu...



I plan to do a more in depth look at the nexus one which will uncover some things you may not be aware of.  For example, I would like to profile some uses with the camera options (much like iPhone) and also the auto-connect to Picasa Web Albums.  Until then....

0 comments Click On COMMENTS To Post: