Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Team, New Goals and New...uh.....Desk!

Visiting Soffe was a great visit. I am in awe at the size of this place. The grounds were more like a university campus where the main goal is to provide great branded product to everyone who mutters the words "Soffe short".

My visit was brief but by no means was it not an important time. I am now a real person to my new team at Soffe instead of a series of stats and project outputs. They were great and it was a pleasant trip. It will be nice to work with these guys as they have much to offer!












































Apparently this is my new desk at Soffe. This is a new integrated "dual" monitor system which requires type-writing skills. Look closely and you can see the small LCD screen (3 inches by .23 inches). Thanks guys!

Great way to spend that money on your new team member! lol

at least it's clean....(Windex)

0 comments Click On COMMENTS To Post: