Friday, April 9, 2010

Gus and the 1,000th Picture

I promise I haven't been avoiding my blog.  I have just been letting the dust settle from baby Gus's arrival.

I am a DADDY!  And a very proud one at that.  It has been a bit surreal.  I look at him sometimes and it seems as though I am looking at him through someone else's eyes.  I feel like I am rewarded at every milestone by the surge of support from our family and friends.  Gus is picking things up quickly and he surprises me every day.

Thanks go to my wife for creating such a beautiful baby in her belly!  I love my family and couldn't imagine life any other way.

I would write more but I am going to grab a nap so I will share a few of the 1,000's of pictures we have already taken.

Good Night and Enjoy!











1 comments:

Beth said...

He is so precious. And trust me, there will be thousands more pictures! Welcome to the parents' club! Lot of sweet moments and missed sleep!